Thursday, October 30, 2008

Icebreaker











My name is Frank McCombs and I am from Northern Jersey. I graduated with a Finance degree from
Montclair State University. I work for a bread manufacturing company which is similar to working here. I have been there for six years now and I started on the production floor and I may soon move up to a management position. As for now I am in purchasing and buy raw materials that are traded on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange.

This is my fourth class in the MSFBM program for Boston University. I originally wanted to go to Law School but my commitments at worked increased so I did not have the time. I have enjoyed this program very much and I hope to continue the great experience.

I have many interests many to do with my love of sports especially the New York Yankees (you can boo me) and the New York Giants. I also enjoy weightlifting, reading, finance, and history. I wish everyone in this class the best and I am sure it will be a fun time.

3 comments:

Scott said...

Frank,
You may have had more time trying law school than in this MSPM program! Great blog!
Scott

Tony Fedele said...

Hi Frank,

I saw that the Giants beat up on the Steelers. Good Job, I was actually at the game. Unfortunatley I am not a Giants fan but a Buffalo Bills fan. I know "wide right". One suggestion I have is to make the font size on your posts a little bit larger. Other than that good start.

Bernie V Rabe said...

Hi Frank,

I am just like you trying to take a different route but the time issue and constant demand for a good management professional have shifted my career path from taking a PH.D in structural Engineering. Now I enjoyed the MSPM program plus my company is paying all my expenses.

Just like the others, my only comment on your nicely done site is the font size. The title under the FM is kind of hard to read. The word GUINNESS and the green font are kind of overlapping.

Regards,

Bernie